We strive to offer services based on the Tanzanian Development Vision – 2025, her present Health Policy(2005) and in line with the Development Millennium Goals for 2015.
Bethsaida CHD therefore envisages offering equitable accessible and effective health services to people in our service area with efficiency to improve health and livelihood.
FRIENDS OF BETHSAIDA
Marja Chirangi-Schoenmaker, Chairperson
Jan Peter Schoenmaker, Treasurer
P.C. Biesiot, secretary,
E.F. Haisma, General Board Member
E.G. Pruis, General Board Member
E. de Quant, General Board Member
The members of the board are volunteers, they are not paid for any activity.
Report of activities: the first report will be presented in 2019
Financial accountability: the first report will be presented in 2019
- Jipiego, Tanzania – On the Job Training
- APHTA, Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania
- KMCT, Kenya
- MCC, Mennonite Central Committee Tanzania
Name of the institution: Stichting Vrienden van Bethsaida
Fiscal number / RSIN: 854412037
Contact: E. de Quant
E : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
T: +31648707319 / +31703642606
Aim of this foundation: promotion of Health Care in Tanzania
Policy paper of the Foundation: View it here
Friends of Bethsaida
Our donors are:
- Dutch Women Mission Organization, The Netherlands
- Mennonite Foundation for Health Care, The Netherlands
- Mennonite Congregation of Ouddorp, The Netherlands
- Gifts from individual persons in The Netherlands
- Mare Fund, The Netherlands
- Mennonite Church The Hague, The Netherlands
- Mennonite Worldwork, organization for solidarity and peace, The Netherlands
- Protestant Churches of Rijswijk and Maastricht donated a substantial amount for new buildings.
- Roman Catholic Foundation The, Netherlands
Bank Details for Donations
Name of the bank: ABN AMRO, PO Box 283, 1000 EA Amsterdam
BIC / Swift Code: ABNANL2A
IBAN / Bank account number: NL47 ABNA 0823171299
Name of the account: Stichting Vrienden van Bethsaida
Bethsaida needs more space, more rooms. There are just 7 emergency beds and the outpatient department can be overcrowded.
We plan to start building a spacy Department for Mother- and Child health care in which we have room for education and training. The new building includes also a maternity ward.
Hospital Expansion Project-Plans
Jaarverslagen Stichting Vrienden van Bethsaida
Previous Years Annual Reports
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
A significant part of our work is based on our untiring volunteers who donate their time either individually or collectively in groups of friends, fellow students or co-workers as part of Corporate Social Responsibility projects!